New Professional Development Course for Biology Majors
Our experiential learning coordinator, Norah Warchola (firstname.lastname@example.org), has created a new course to help Biology students work on their professional development. Offered for the first time in Fall 2021, BIOL 395X "Professional Development in Biological Sciences - Exploring Experiential Learning" counts as an advanced biology course within the major and helps students navigate questions like:
- Why do research or shadowing?
- What if I don't have research experience?
- How do I contact potential mentors?
- How do I find internships?
- Where do I start with all these application materials?
- What experiences are right for me?
This 2 credit course will meet on Fridays, from 3:20 to 5:00 pm and can be added in the AccessPlus registration system.