The Mary Kate Phillips Scholarship is an annual scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled in majors administered by the department of Ecology, Evolution, and Organismal Biology (EEOB) at Iowa State University (i.e., Biology, Environmental Science, Genetics) with a demonstrated interest in plant sciences or botany.
- $1,000 for a Fall/Spring academic year
- File a FAFSA by December 1st prior to the award year and demonstrate financial need
- Open to currently enrolled students only
- 3.0 or higher GPA at Iowa State University
- Minimum of three semesters of college coursework completed
- Undergraduate student in Biology Program, Genetics Program, or Environmental Science Program
- Demonstrated interest in plant sciences or botany.
How to Apply
The open cycle for this Biology scholarship is between October 1st and February 1st before the Fall/Spring award year. Scholarship applications have recently moved to the new OneApp system, available at https://www.financialaid.iastate.edu/scholarships/.