The Irving W. and Natalie A. Knobloch Scholarship is an annual scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled in a major administered by the Ecology, Evolution, and Organismal Biology Department at Iowa State University (i.e., Biology, Environmental Science, Genetics) with a demonstrated interest in plant sciences or botany.
- $1,000 for a Fall/Spring academic year
- File a FAFSA by December 1st prior to the award year and demonstrate financial need
- Open to currently enrolled students only
- 3.0 or higher GPA at Iowa State University
- Minimum of three semesters of college coursework completed
- Undergraduate student in Biology Program, Genetics Program, or Environmental Science Program
- Demonstrated interest in plant sciences or botany
How to Apply
The open cycle for this Biology scholarship is between October 1st and February 1st before the Fall/Spring award year. Scholarship applications have recently moved to the new OneApp system, available at https://www.financialaid.iastate.edu/scholarships/.