The Dr. David W. Staniforth Legacy Scholarship is an annual scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled in the Biology or Genetics programs at Iowa State University who have demonstrated an interest in plant sciences or botany.
- $1,000 for a Fall/Spring academic year
- File a FAFSA by December 1st prior to the award year and demonstrate financial need
- Open to currently enrolled students only
- 3.0 or higher GPA at Iowa State University
- Minimum of three semesters of college coursework completed
- Undergraduate student in Biology Program or Genetics Program
- Demonstrated interest in plant sciences or botany
How to Apply
The open cycle for this Biology scholarship is between October 1st and February 1st before the Fall/Spring award year. Scholarship applications have recently moved to the new OneApp system, available at https://www.financialaid.iastate.edu/scholarships/.