Charles Drewes Memorial Scholarship
The Charles Drewes Memorial Scholarship is an annual scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled in the Biology Program at Iowa State University who plan to pursue graduate study and/or a career focusing on the biology of non-human animals (zoology).
- $1,000 for a Fall/Spring academic year
- Open to currently enrolled students only
- 3.0 or higher GPA at Iowa State University
- Undergraduate student in Biology Program with at least 60 undergraduate credits (completed or in progress)
- Plans to pursue graduate study and/or a career focused on non-human animal biology or zoology
How to Apply
The open cycle for this Biology scholarship is between October 1st and February 1st before the Fall/Spring award year. Scholarship applications have recently moved to the new OneApp system, available at https://www.financialaid.iastate.edu/scholarships/.