The Charles Drewes Memorial Scholarship is an annual scholarship for undergraduate students enrolled in the Biology Program at Iowa State University who plan to pursue graduate study and/or a career focusing on the biology of non-human animals (zoology).
- $1,000 for a Fall/Spring academic year
- Open to currently enrolled students only
- 3.0 or higher GPA at Iowa State University
- Undergraduate student in Biology Program with at least 60 undergraduate credits (completed or in progress)
- Plans to pursue graduate study and/or a career focused on non-human animal biology or zoology
How to Apply
The open cycle for this Biology scholarship is between October 1st and February 1st before the Fall/Spring award year. Scholarship applications have recently moved to the new OneApp system, available at https://www.financialaid.iastate.edu/scholarships/.